As seen on JobsInPA.com
Staffing Sense | Erdenheim, PA
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingAllied Government Solutions, Inc. is accepting resume submissions for multiple positions at the Arkansas Passport Center; a prominent federal government facility!
Responsibilities consist of book printing and quality control and must also understand and comply with internal controls, procedures and requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School Degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to pass government-required credit check & mid-level security clearance
- Strong computer/data entry skills
- Team-player attitude
- Excels in a fast-paced work environment with high level production
- Minimum of 12 months of office experience
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds
- Due to the nature of the government contract and clearance requirements, United States citizenship is required
- Work Schedule: Full-time, Monday through Friday 1st and 2nd shifts available.
1st: 7AM-3PM 2nd: 3:30PM-11:30PM
- Pay rate starting: $10.82-$11.90/hr. + Employer contribution benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume as an attached MS Word or PDF file to jobs-AR@alliedgov.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status